Friday, November 20, 2009

painting in progress 12




More metal was added
More painting was done. Some parts have to be over painted to bring about more color contrast and deepness.
More gems were added: triangle shaped onyx, square mother of pearl, carnelian and lapis lazuli. Maybe I will remove some of them again later, if I think I overdid the whole thing as usual. Maybe the whole painting has to be cleared up soon. This stage I reach in most of my paintings, and sometimes they get over painted in big parts then. I am not sure up to now what I will do this time. Maybe it won`t be necessary to over paint so much, because I did the painting after a drawing and not as usual out of nothing.
Up to now about 100 pieces of metal were used and 42 natural and glass gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fineartamerica abstract artworks

season paintings on fineartamerica

bneach paintings on fineartamerica

mindscape art on fineartamerica

abstract landscape paintings on fineartamerica

ink paintings on fineartamerica

blue paintings on fineartamerica

abstract digital paintings on fineartamerica

abstract mixed media on fineartamerica

digital fractal paintings on fineartamerica

digal and mixed media paintings on fineartamerica

fractal paintings on fineartamerica